2. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Trade Me online does not own or control, or to people that Trade Me online does not employ or manage.
1. Trade Me online collects personally identifiable information when you register to use the Trade Me online site.
2. When you register with Trade Me online , we ask for your name, postal address, email address, and additional information that we reserve the right to add to or remove at any time. Once you register with Trade Me online and log onto to our site to sell, trade or bid, you are not anonymous to us.
3. Trade Me online reserves the rights to receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Trade Me online cookie information (if implemented) and the page you requested.
4. Trade Me online uses information for following general purposes: to ensure you are of the correct age to use our services, to be able to contact you and /or arbitrate should you have any transaction issues, and to contact you about specials offers and new developments relating directly to the Trade Me online site.
1. Trade Me online will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
2. Trade Me online may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
a. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
b. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
c. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Trade Me online User Agreement, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Trade Me online reserves the right to set and access Trade Me online cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences:
1. Trade Me online gives you the ability to edit your Personal Information and preferences at any time.
2. You may request deletion of your Trade Me online account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following details shown in help sections on the Trade Me online site, verifying your password and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
1. Your Trade Me online Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
2. In certain areas Trade Me online may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Trade Me online may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you either by email or by posting a prominent announcement on our site.
Questions or Suggestions:
If you have questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com